THE PRIMACY OF DISCIPLESHIP
KEY SERMON POINTS:
1) BE A DISCIPLE
1. A disciple must be dependent on God
2.A disciple must be willing to suffer
3. A disciple must be in a relationship with Jesus
4. A disciple must be a promoter of
2) BE A DISCIPLE-MAKER
1) What does it mean to be strengthened by the grace in Jesus?
2) The three images Paul uses in verses 3-6 are used other places in his writing. Why do you think he likes these images?
3) Why would Paul ask Timothy to “think over what I say…” in verse 7?
Kairos, Young Adult, Student Pastor
You can add your own personal sermon notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.