THE REALITY OF SUFFERING
1) Why is the letter to Smyrna different than most of the other letters to the seven churches in Asia Minor?
2) What was the source of persecution of the Christians in Smyrna?
3) What is the reward for faithfulness, even to the point of death? Who are the overcomers, the conquerors?
1) How does it make you feel to know that Jesus knows about any tribulation you might face?
2) How do you overcome the fear of suffering?
3) In verse 10, to what does “the crown of life” refer?
Suffering for your faith is for a season, being an overcomer is for eternity.
Young Adult & Student Pastor
You can add your own personal sermon notes along the way. When you're finished, you'll be able to email or download your notes.